Vehicle Charger DC to DC Killa-Wasp 1000W 12-12V (80A)
230 x 150 x 65 mm
Killer Wasp 1000W (80A) 12 - 12 V Vehicle Charger
This has been sized to operate with most factory alternators.
It will draw 80A from the factory alternator
It will work with Smart and Standard alternators.
Our original trial was 100A which proved to be too much for LC200 and LC79 vehicles, whereas the 80A works well.
Designed in Australia, manufactured in China.
The 1:1 Input Voltage 1000 Watt Single SAFIERY DC/DC converter provides a precisely regulated dc output. The output voltage shares a common negative (chassis ground) with the input. This allows for best practice of both 12V alternator negatives and 12V auxilliary; all negatives to a common ground. The 1000 Watt SAFIERY meets the most rigorous performance standards in an industry standard footprint for mobile (12Vin) and rugged near defence applications.
There is no manual needed for this product. Just Plug-n-play.
The Input "auto activate" function is designed for both "smart" and "non-smart" alternators. There is a trigger voltage that is checked periodically and a startup routine followed. The algorith is proprietary.
- Pin Voltage of 12.9V at the Killa-wasp terminal to operate. (be careful to choose cable size so voltage drop is above this value)
- Compatible with Smart Alternators
- Green/Red LED indicates operation
- Constant Current Charge at 14.4V
- Constant Voltage Float at 13.5V
- These are fixed and not adjustable.
Studs with protective caps are provided to allow easy mounting. The case is a mega heatsink for extended temperature operation.
The converters extremely high efficiency and high power density are accomplished through use of high-efficiency synchronous rectification technology, advanced electronic circuit, packaging and thermal design thus resulting in a high reliability product. Converter operates at a fixed frequency and follows conservative component de-rating guidelines.
Product is designed in Australia and manufactured in China.
- 100% full rated power
- 100% full stable output current
- Waterproof sealed IP67
- High power density - no fan
- Small size 230 x 150 x 65 mm plus cable lugs
- Efficiency up to 96%
- Excellent thermal performance with metal case
- Over-Current and Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature protection
- Monotonic startup into pre bias
- Constant frequency
- Remote ON/OFF is possible
- Good shock and vibration damping
- Temperature Range -40ºC to +95ºC.
- RoHS Compliant
- Efficiency: 96%
- Ripple: 200mVp
- Line Regulation: ±0.2%
- Load Regulation: ±0.2%
- Voltage Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Enclosures: IP68
- Net Weight: 2.2kg
- EN 61000-6-3:2007/A1:2011/AC:2012
- EN 55014-1:2006/A2:2011 EN 60950-1:2006/AC:2011
Others Also Bought