PLUG CONNECTED 4 CHANNEL SWITCH
ON/OFF for PUMPS, DEVICES and DIMMABLE for LED LIGHTING
Easy as 1-2-3
- Install the Easy Touch 4 channel switch on the dash/ console. Install the Smart I/O Board close to the point of action.
- Connect an RJ45 Cat5 cable into the Switch at rear and Smart I/O Board. (Using the 4 pair of wires, not using as a data cable)
- Wire the devices to be controlled direct to Smart I/O Board outputs.
NO Programming required:
- Out of the box installation
- Can be added to at a later date
- Affordable package
The Backlit Easy Touch panel:
- 4 Channel Switch
- Backlit LED comes on when touched
- Can Dim LED’s
- Surround trim compliments Simarine Display
- Can have multiple displays for one set of devices (eg: bed and in kitchen)
The Smart I/O Board has:
- 10A Channels
- Fused Outlets
- Supply 12V Positive power directly if required.
The Smart I/O Board is called Smart as it has a microprocessor controller that:
- Will take the momentary touch inputs from the switch and return a backlit LED to the switch so the user knows the device is activated.
- Can dim LED lights.
- Retains in memory the status of outputs; returns to this status after power failure.
- Has non-volatile memory that is not effected by power failure.
- Is pre-programmed so that no programming is required by the Installer/user for 4 segment switch use.
- Is a 256 bit encrypted device.
- Is complete with secure wireless functionality so that it can be accessed by remote wireless control when this functionality is required and added to the system. Limited programming is required for this.
- With the secure wireless functionality, can be accessed by Smartphone. Minimal programming is required for this.
- With Global Connection module and secure wireless functionality, can be accessed from anywhere that there is Internet access. This connection is highest level of security.
The Smart I/O Board is patented.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Others Also Bought
Now from $59.00
More From This Category