Safiery Integrated Display Amplifier and Fusion 4 Speaker Package
Qty shown of items included in this package - Options show as Zero
Price updated after qty/options added and saved to cart
Special Package available as an option to Safiery Integrated Display pack
At the heart of this package is the FUSION AM Series marine amplifier. It is purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
With 4 channels and a 500 Watt peak power output, it will power either a pair of Fusion speakers plus a 10” subwoofer, or up to four pairs of speakers (with 2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms), to spread the sound around.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, it reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
- 500W peak power output to power up to eight speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- Amplifier Class Class-AB
- Frequency Response 5Hz - 38kHz +/- 3dB
- Peak Power 500 Watts
- Rated Power (4 Ohms) 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 4Ω 1% THD
- Rated Power (2 Ohms) 100 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 2Ω 1% THD
- Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged) 200 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4Ω Bridged 1% THD
- Length 366mm
- Height 229mm
- Depth 53mm
Plus these 4 Speakers
SM Series 6.5" 100W Shallow Mount Marine Speakers (Square Black Grilles) 4 Speakers in total. Two destined for inside, two outside.
The FUSION Sound-Panel, a revolutionary speaker system made for outdoor enthusiasts and the diverse needs of different vehicles. The Sound-Panel solves the age-old problem of delivering professional sound quality from the limitations of shallow mounting depths often required in many installations.
The Sound-Panel is rated IP65 for protection in the harsh outdoor environment from the front and rear of the enclosure. Making it perfect for installation on the outside or inside of a RV.
- Shallow Basket Design: With a shallow mounting depth of only 24mm, the SM Series speakers are ideal for installation where mounting depth is limited.
- Tuned, Sealed Enclosure Design: Protects the speakers' components from damage and ensures quality audio reproduction is delivered that normally could not be achieved by a speaker with such a shallow design.
- Retrofittable: The SM Series speakers have a circular back with a mounting diameter clearance of 130mm [5-1/8"], allowing it to fit easily into existing 6.5" speaker cutouts.
- Aesthetic Interior Design: Designed with aesthetics in mind, the SM Series come with a high-end acoustic fabric grille and feature rounded edges and contour cues to add style to your vessel.
- IP65 Weatherproof: The SM Series speakers are rated IP65 for protection against dust and water ingress in the harsh marine environment.
Optional mounting spacer accessories are available to suit the variable mounting depths of every RV:
- FLUSH – With only a 41mm required depth will fit flush in most locations
- SURFACE MOUNT – Installs directly onto any flat surface with no cut out required.
- QUICK AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION – It's designed for easy installation, saving time and money. The Sound-Panel incorporates a pair of speakers, tweeters and passive radiator. Both the left and right speaker wires from the source unit or amplifier only need to be routed to one location for connection. Only a single cut out is required.
- The sealed design protects all drivers and components from being damaged if mounted in cupboards or cavities or outside exposed to the elements.
- Polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- Shallow Basket Design
- IP65 weatherproof rating
- Tuned, Sealed Enclosure Design
- Aesthetic Interior Design
- Versatile Mounting Solutions
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216
|Speaker Enclosure Size||155mm x 155mm|
|Peak Power Rating||100 Watts|
|Driver Size||Tuned and optimized 3"|
|Efficiency (1W/1M)||84 dB|
|Frequency Response||150 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Cone / Surround Material||Polypropylene with rubber surround|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||130mm|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||24mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 70°C|
|Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating)||IP65|
Others Also Bought