Mono Glass Solar Panels
Victron Solar Panels
If you can afford the weight of glass, dont settle for anything but the best.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient means higher performance in high glass temperatures.
- Exceptional low-light performance means producing power until sunset - when you need it the most.
- Exceptionally high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum means more power on dull and overcast days.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
- Toughest Solar panels for mobile and Marine applications with a load rating of 200kg/m2. That means for a typical 215W panel will take 255kgs weight on the glass panel. Thats WARRANTED!
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.