MONO GLASS SOLAR PANELS
Victron Solar Panels
If you can afford the weight of glass, dont settle for anything but the best.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient means higher performance in high glass temperatures.
- Exceptional low-light performance means producing power until sunset - when you need it the most.
- Exceptionally high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum means more power on dull and overcast days.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
- Toughest Solar panels for mobile and Marine applications with a load rating of 200kg/m2. That means for a typical 215W panel will take 255kgs weight on the glass panel. Thats WARRANTED!