Check these 3 points when powering Boats:
- CHARGE FROM ALTERNATOR - Whether an alternator on an outboard or a large alternator on a large propulsion engine, maximize the charge rate when under propulsion power. Choose either an alternator controller or Scotty or Spock.
- BI DIRECTIONAL DC POWER TRANSFER - Most boats have two different voltages. A higher voltage for Inverter/ Trolling Motors. Transferring power from one voltage to the other needs efficient power assessment.
- RE-THINK USE OF 240V APPLIANCES - Lithium battery storage makes inverter power easy. 240V appliances are less expensive and more flexible in sizing.
SAFIERY has this unique technology in our CANbus controlled Lithium Systems:
- NO SHUNTS - Easy to install. Less Cost. Less Space. Less Weight.
- LITHIUM SETS CHARGE LIMITS - Victron charging system stays within limits set by CANbus battery.
- LITHIUM DETAILS SEEN FROM ANYWHERE ON INTERNET - Victron system allows the CANbus Lithium (either 12V or 48V) to be seen in detail from anywhere on the internet.
These are the Lithium Battery Voltages Safiery supports:
- 12V - Easy to work with for currents less than 100A continuous.
- 24V - Best compromise for 2,000W Inverters and DC power.
- 48V - Best power level for 3,000W and above.
- 400V- BMW I3 or Torqueedo style battery. We supply Alternator charging and 240V Inverter power straight from battery - no intermediate voltage.
- 800V - Large Case automotive style battery. We supply Alternator charging and 240V Inverter power straight from battery - no intermediate voltage.
24V Master Battery System
36V Master Battery System
48V Master Battery System
400-800V Master Battery System
Example of Supplied Wiring Diagram for major systems