Marine OEM Template
Pricing at bottom of page, click on images for resource.
Maximum monitoring capability:
6 x battery banks with "Real-Time Battery Health ™" (monitors current, voltage and temperature),
6 x battery voltages (12V, 24V and 48V),
14 tank levels on voltage or resistance sensors,
24 individual consumer currents or generators,
one inclinometer sensor with pitch and roll readings.
The PICO also has a barograph display that determines and displays precise information regarding air pressure and the current trend.
SIMARINE USER MANUAL
Application Pages for Marine on typical configurations
- These first two applications use the lowest priced "essentials package" of 1. Pico and 2. One combo shunt with 2 additional voltage and 2 resistance inputs. The Pico "One" will only talk to one device.
- This application shows Pico Plus high current shunt plus combo current, voltage and resistance inputs.
- This application shows Pico plus high current shunt plus combo current, 3 voltage and 4 resistance inputs plus additional 3 voltage and 4 resistance inputs.
Economical Remote Boat Monitoring
(Stand alone or added to SIMARINE):
Location, Bilge, Run time, fuel used, Battery, Shore Power, Add Intruder...
Lowest Installation Costs
Means the lowest count of “connections”.
Simplest twisted pair communication cable
Easily configured and programed using a smartphone.
Early Notification of New Products and Releases
Login with your user name and password: Your account is already setup.
All the products on this page (and any other pages) will show ppricing of
- Retail Pricing (includes GST)
- Riviera Pricing (includes GST to see comparison to retail)
- Volume Discounts if they apply
- Special Offers
Click the green button on lower right or text 0417007793 with urgent question.