UNDER FLOOR HEATING
Underfloor heating is the pinacle of luxury. It can also be done with free energy from the sun, making it the most cost effective heating in your RV.
Our standard automation is to run the heating during the day from excess solar OR run when vehicle is operating from surplus power from vehicle charging.
- The underfloor heater is 1050mm x 600mm and 0.6mm thin.
- Each panel runs at 100W of heat and uses 12V DC power.
- It can sit ontop of fibreglass, timber, king starboard , polyethylene. It reaches a maximum temperature of 60 deg c.
- It is a safe dielectric material that has a power layer dielecric material bonded to a mayar material. It does not have wires.
- It is not 240V power.
- It is safe in a bathroom.
- It is soft and gentle heat that still allows you to sleep at night.