SOLVES REAL CUSTOMER PROBLEM
“Sustained leisure living while camping independently”
Automate RV guides users to a good understanding the “time to go” for battery, LPG and water.
“Simplicity is at the very heart of this system”
Automate RV uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) to calculate the “run rate” and what's left.
Automate RV turns a battery voltage gauge or water tank level meter into a wireless, finger-tip or even voice control system.
HOW THE SYSTEM OPERATES
The system captures energy and water usage information with both a wired and wireless network. The wireless network does most of the work. It doesn’t need the internet to function. Installed on this network are economical energy and water flow devices plus the switches to operate them. Every time an LED light is turned on, the power used is automatically stored. Likewise with water flow. Devices like water pumps, slide-outs or lighting are all controlled by secure wireless.
The security of the network is well protected. It operates in an Australian Govt approved 900Mhz spectrum equipped with encryption and anti-jamming. Each controller is also a repeater, strengthening the “mesh” Network.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MAKES IT EASY
The system automatically changes the BBQ LED light colour depending on the time of day. Yellow to minimize insects at dusk; soft skyblue-white after dinner while you enjoy the stars. When the gas bottle is getting really low, the system alerts you. Large inverters on standby consume a lot of power. For a coffee machine, the system pre-starts the inverter at a set time and turns off at night. Linking a check list of devices to turn off can be just part of the smarts at your finger tips. With an Internet connection, things can get way smarter. On the beach at Fraser island, the system can forecast solar power supply based on the forecast weather. This changes the “time to go”.
AUTOMATE RV BENEFITS
Reducing Costs for Customization of Electrical and Multi-Media
RV Customers love to customize.
- Place the wall switches where ever customers want.
Add second switches by the bed and cross link them in seconds.
- Add control of sound systems easily.
- Direct security video cameras to TV or any smart device.
Adding convenience with remote control functionality:
Running in and out of the RV is a pain. Customers love:
- One remote to control lghting, music, air-conditioning from outside
- Direct Video to screen and music/sound to speakers wirelessly.
- Night “visitors” captured from “under awning” camera.
- Direct any streamed audio from radio, music streaming sources to any speaker, including a portable remote to take to the fireside.
Customers love practical automation. Here are 1-2 examples:
- “Time to go” on the Batteries/LPG bottles/water,
- Outside BBQ lighting changes colour to yellow automatically at sunset to reduce insects,
- Geofencing—arriving/leaving based on cell phone location. Based on this, the system can change scenes or settings.
Simplifying systems and information for customers:
When everything is working well, customers don’t want to be troubled with information. When something goes wrong, users would like:
- One place to go to see what the problem is,
- Easy english description of issue,
- Easy way to self correct if possible
- No need to call RV dealer.
Start with a wireless starter pack of 4 devices...
The system costs far less than you would imagine:
- Devices are small and compact.
- Devices are nearly all wireless, so only 12V power is needed,
- An IR repeater can link to air-conditioning, multimedia, heating and is more affordable than the “communication add-on accessories” from major appliance manufacturers like Dometic, Truma and Webasto.
- No “lock in” to buy the DC to DC, solar controler or battery charger from one manufactuer. Select from any manufacturer and you can still see the performance data on the one smartphone app.
- Choose from hundreds of products for security, cameras, multimedia, that can then be added on No need to buy an expensive RV brand. Get better technology, cheaper.
- Data charges over the internet are reducing fast. 90gB of monthly data can be less than $50. Thats at least 30 movie downloads... one per day if you wish. Telstra confirms super high speed 2Gbps-capable 4G mobile network in 2018.
- Distributed intelligence mesh-networking technology enables devices to create secure communications network.
- Intelligent, virtually every device is also a wireless repeater. End-to-end S2 encryption makes it virtually unhackable.
CERTIFIED TO OPERATE EVEN IF HUB NOT WORKING
- Low-power, 2-way wireless technology designed and optimized specifically to operate without a hub.
ULTRA SECURE NETWORK AND DEVICES
- Network security completely eliminates network vulnerability. Attacks such as man-in-the-middle and brute force are rendered futile.
SUPERIOR POWER MANAGEMENT
- Battery-driven devices can operate for multiple years before needing replacement. Devices can not only operate in power-save mode, they also have an extremely low “sleep current”.
FREEDOM FROM JAMMING AND INTERFERENCE
AUTO RESTORE FROM POWER OFF
- If power is accidentally turned off the entire system and then resored, the devices will return to the state they were in before power off. In other words, lights that were on when the power went off will be restored to the on condition when power is returned. This is a major advantage in RV and Marine applications.
SMARTPHONE APP (WITH NO INTERNET):
- Turns lights on/off. Dim Lights if dimmable*.
- Changes colour/ intensity of lights if fitted with RGBW LED Strip*.
- Operates other “on/off” devices with status feedback*.
- Operates blind motor control with status feedback*.
- Operates Airconditioning control through IR interface with IR remotes*.
- Operates audio-visual control through IR interface with IR remotes.
- Reads and set temperatures in any area or device capable of temperature control.
- Identifies the door status with concealed smart devices. Identifies PIR motion activity.
- Identifies Smoke Alarm activity. Operates door lock system and monitor activity*.
Control and read devices on an 802.11n or BLE 4.2 network
- Reads data from SAFIERY Lithium battery, Gas bottle that are connected through 2.4Ghz Wifi or Bluetooth connections
- Shows camera feed from 1080P cameras
- Stream and/or download Netflix or other video services and store on smart device or Plex server if installed. See the 3 page Section on what can be done with Multi-media. Typical movie is 1.5-3gb for Netflix download.
- Store these when offroad and no internet to watch from Xfiry hub. Stream radio and/or other music services and store on smart device or Plex server if installed.
- Control and read devices with voice control Command devices to operate within the native eco-system of Google assistant.
- Command to direct camera feed from1080P cameras. Access to apps like wiki camps to enquire forward bookings.
- Automate AI functions set from available menu. Menu includes: Solar forecast based on location and weather
PLAYING NETFLIX, YOUTUBE
The Chromecast is a handy gadget for streaming Netflix, YouTube, and other content from mobile devices to your TV, but it requires a strong Wi-Fi connection to deliver streams that don’t buffer. Xfirey Hub is superfast strong Wi-fi connection.
If you want sound that your TV speakers can’t provide, Chromecast Audio device hooks into your speakers and streams music from nearby devices via Wi-Fi.
If you’re a Spotify Premium subscriber, you can cast tunes through your Chromecast. Make sure your device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. Open the Spotify app, play a track, select Devices Available, and then select your Chromecast. It should work with new and old Chromecasts.
Most major music-streaming services — including Spotify, Google Play Music, Pandora, YouTube Music, Soundcloud, and iHeartRadio — have apps that are compatible with the Chromecast Audio, so chances are you’ll be ready to play music within a minute or two of setting it up.
There are several Bluetooth audio receivers on the market that do a similar job, but the Chromecast Audio works over Wi-Fi, which gives it two big advantages: a longer range and support for higher-quality audio files.
Bluetooth compresses audio, which doesn’t matter when you’re listening to music casually or in the background, but can make a big difference if you really focus. If you’re connecting the Chromecast Audio to a really nice pair of speakers, you’ll appreciate the option to stream high-resolution audio (up to 24-bits and 96Khz).
GAME TIME DECISION
It’s not a PlayStation 4, but the Chromecast can be used to play some fun family games. Get your groove on with Just Dance Now or serve up some nostalgia with Sonic Jump Fever. Download games to your Android or iOS device to use your phone or tablet as a controller, while the game runs on your TV.
Forget finding a notepad big enough to be seen across your apartment. You can play Pictionary on your big screen by downloading CastPad to an Android device and then just casting the screen.
PRETTY AS A PICTURE
Use your own photos—or choose from Google’s selection of beautiful art, landscape photography, and satellite images—to switch up your Chromecast background. In the Google Home app, go to the Devices tab and select the Chromecast you want to customize. In the top-right corner, tap the hamburger menu () and select Backdrop Settings. There, you can pick a photo from Google Photos, Facebook albums, or Flickr, or opt to display news, weather, art, or satellite images.
TV AS A DJ
To play music through your TV with Chromecast, download Google Play Music (Android or iOS). Open the app, select the cast icon, choose Chromecast from the device list, and select what you want to play.
If you want to watch something on your TV but don’t want the sound to disturb others in the room, then download LocalCast for Android. It lets you cast video to your television while keeping audio on your device. Tap “Route audio to phone” on the “Now playing” screen, and plug in some headphones.
With media management app Plex, you can stream music, movies, and photos via the Chromecast. Plex organizes your scattered content and lets you watch it from tablets, TVs, phones, and more.
Apps, meanwhile, are being added all the time. To find out what its latest tricks are, visit Google’s Chromecast page.
KID ‘N PLAY
YouTube Kids lets junior watch age-appropriate videos from the Google-owned video site. The app restricts content on the app, even on search, and tech-savvy kids can now cast their favorite videos to the TV.
CONQUER THE AMAZON VIDEO
You can watch Netflix with ease on a Chromecast, but since Amazon has its own streaming dongle. There is a workaround, though, as long as you keep a computer with the Chrome browser handy while you’re watching on your TV.
Open the browser and navigate to Amazon Video and whatever you’d like to watch. Select the menu on the top right (). Select “Cast” and a pop-up window will ask you to select the device to which you’d like to Cast. The downside is that you’ll have to go into the browser to control the video.
BE OUR GUEST
Let your RV guests watch without giving them access to your Wi-Fi. Turn your Chromecast to Guest Mode in the device settings, and anyone with a Google Cast Ready app that’s open within about 25 feet of the Chromecast will be able to cast once the option shows up on their device. If this fails, the user can manually enter the four-digit PIN that will be displayed on the TV into the app’s settings on their device.
CHROMECAST WITHOUT INTERNET
Chromecast has made streaming media to your TV super-easy. The one downside is that the Chromecast typically requires a connection to the internet in order to stream anything, even if you have the media on your device. HOWEVER....
Apps like Localcast can stream media that you have on your phone to your Chromecast. The problem is, when internet access is available, it can still use mobile data for the connection. To circumvent this, create a mobile hotspot with your phone and connect your Chromecast, as well as the device with the media you want to stream on it to the hotspot. You can disable mobile data on the phone that’s acting as the mobile hotspot to prevent extra data usage.
Smart Sound uses both Wifi and Bluetooth for the best of both worlds.
Your music is directed from either your smartphone or stored music to a small wifi receiver disc that connects to the speakers through an aux input.
If you have Internet connection, the wifi audio is excellent quality and doesn’t drain the battery on your Smartphone.
Images on the right show directing music from an iPhone to “outside annex speakers”.
If you don’t have Internet connection, then you stream with bluetooth from your phone.