How to Buy Safiery
3 Steps on How to Buy
Australia Wide (Global Buyers Scroll on)
1. Safiery supplies a Whole of System Design for RV, 4WD AND MARINE
Having done hundreds of systems in recent times with state of the art products, we have, at Safiery, quickly worked out the secrets to trustworthy performance. Safiery supply whole system designs with completed products. It may come as no surprise that these are the keys to customer sucess:
- Consistent templates for design
- ONE unified suite of products that communicate together (why we don't support user "mix-n-match" systems)
- Standardized wiring package with quality fuse/ connectors
- Stored image of "as built" system
- Stored Termination list of fusing/ termination
- Online, visible field results feedback on virtually all of the products used.
- Ease of operation and clean knowledge of system limits by user.
We have a dedicated Marine Market Specialist who can take a boat plan and your requirements all the way through to a dedtailed design.
2. OEM Builder, Van Converter, Marine Refit, New Marine or your Auto-Electrical sub-contractor Installs Safiery Package
- Takes delivery of a pre-tested complete package from Safiery
- Integrates into vehicle/motorhome/caravan/cabin/micro-home
- Safely installs 240V sub-system
- Wires up 12V and 240V devices
- Sets the "Finish" level for the system.
3. Safiery supports OEM, Van Converter, Marine Refitter or You (as a DIY) Installation
If system has the "Safiery 4G Integrated Modem plus Antenna Plus GPS" product, you get:Commissioning assistance with the install
- Firmware updates for the "as installed" system
- Alarm notification setup for critical items like low battery
- GPS verification and if required geo-fence setup.
- Setup for User on Smart Phone app.
When we commission our systems with the "Safiery 4G Integrated Modem plus Antenna Plus GPS" product, you get:
SAFETY is Number One
- Check list that 240V circuits have been tested "in situ" in compliance with AS3001 Standards.
Confirmation is stored in on-line system.
- Setup of "alert/alarm" on-line records of system measured safety events which can't be deleted from the on-line system at all in a 6 month period.
- On-line alerts if safety devices not installed correctly
- Loading the 240V circuits to 120% watching for resultant alarms/performance
- Operating the 240V Power in circuit watching for resultant alarms/performance
As Built Records Allow Any SAFIERY Technician To Assist
- A Photo of the "as buit" system is stored on line
- The Fuse List numbering identifier is stored online.
- The double termination wiring "input/output" is stored on line.
- Commissioning notes are stored on line.
- SAFIERY systems are loaded with high replenishment power and this has to be witnessed while commissioning
- For Alternator driven power, this has to be verified over the course of several days from the online data
- For Solar power, this has to be verified over the course of many days with varying conditions from the online data
Solar PV Max is verified as well as PV yield. Results are stored in notes for solar panel performance checks at 12 month interval(s)
- SAFIERY CANbus Lithium batteries are visible with alarms and battery health on-line.
- ZERO load test and recording confirms any parasistic loads and/or installed wiring issues.
- Charging and discharging performance is visible with the Charge and Discharge Current Limit data available on-line for 6 months. This allows verification of Lithium battery charging performance at 20% and 100% capacity.
Optional Support Contract is direct to User
Warranty, system performance is direct to Safiery - no middle person.
Safiery GOLD On-line Visible Support Contract:
- Pre-paid 12 months in advance but can be cancelled at a months notice.
- System is commissioned to the standards listed above
- SIM Card is supplied by SAFIERY
- System reports online at 15 min intervals when internet connected
- Optional SD Card installed to capture data when no internet
- SAFIERY Technicians are permitted to have "FULL ACCESS" to the system on line.
- USER also has "FULL ACCESS" but agrees to not make system changes with SAFIERY's knowledge.
- Operational Support which is valuable in the early stages as the user gets to know the system.
- Initial 60-90 day review with user of any "unusual events" that have been observed
- Firmware updates
- Alarm setup and notification procedure
- 240V Appliances installed and used listed on line.
- Review of Solar performance and verification os SAFIERY signature "afternoon boost" performance.
- Review of alternator performance.
- Log of as discussed notes kept on line.
Recap on Why this is valuable service:
For the OEM:
- Safety second level check
- Assured trustworthy system.
- Direct support from user to Safiery - no "re-telling" the story
For the End user:
- Hassle free experience.
- No need to know the "in's and out's" of the electrics. Just enjoy the all electric appliances.
- Your system is on-line with both real time AND a history of data for months.
Gold Online Visible Support Contract
- Requires that the dedicated 4G modem and Antenna is already purchased and installed.
- Doesnt require you to "link" Wifi or initialize operation. It just works!
- 12 month SIM card for Telstra wide coverage.
- Check and load firmware updates,
- Give operational support and even do system additions.
- Notifications from the system automatically like low battery or high inverter power.
Selected Packages Available to Ship to Global Buyers from Safiery
Our Sensors are universally accepted and compatible with Victron GX Tank 140 and Simarine systems. We carefully package the differential pressure transmitters for air freight at negative pressure altitudes.
We ship Scotty and the noble components plus software for a working system. We need to confirm the components you plan to use. You need to have internet access at the place of system assembly together with a windows laptop with Teamviewer loaded. We then do the rest from here.
We cannot ship lithium batteries and therefore 48V systems as a whole.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We design high power systems so ZERO Genset required.
Double and Single Induction Cooktops
Electric Tank based hot water
Electric instant, tankless hot water
Dishwasher with 70C heating element
Luxury Underfloor Electric Heating
Luxury Underbed Electric Heating
eBike Charging Stations
Drone and Camera battery charging stations
Power to run air conditioners (48 hour continuous NO Genset is our record)
ZoneRV Caravan - Multiple power upgrades
Desert Storm Caravan
Kimberley Karavans/ Kruisers
Jayco Caravans and Motorhomes
Avida Caravans - Multiple Upgrades
Avida Motorhomes - Multiple upgrades
Adria Motorhomes- Multiple Upgrades
Iveco Motorhome: All electric.
Sprinter Vans (Old & New): All electric
VW Crafter: All Electric with Voice Controlled Smart Switches
Ford Transit Van: All Electric Food Van eliminating Genset
GM Denali: All Electric Lifestyle
MAN Trucks: All Electric with PTO driven high powered second alternator
Isuzu NPS: All Electric as power plant
VW Transporter: All electric
76 & 78 Series: All Electric in Troopy and 76 Series
79 Series: All Electric in Dual Cab; All electric in canopy; All electric in Single Cab/Canopy.
200 Series: All Electric and All Electric as power plant for towed van
Hilux: All Electric as power plant for towed van when second 250A Alternator fitted.
Y62 Patrol: All Electric as power plant for towed van
Ford Ranger: All Electric as power plant for towed van
F Trucks: F250, F350 :All Electric as power plant for towed van
Silverado, Denali: All Electric as power plant for towed van
Dodge Ram: All Electric as power plant for towed van
VW Amarok: All electric in canopy