Food and Coffee Vans
We have experience with many food and coffee vans.
- Espresso Machines up to 3.2kW
- Grinders to 1.2kW
- Warming Ovens
- Ice Cream Machines - Gelmatic
- Ice cream machines - Aerowhip
- Hot Water systems at high temperature 85C
You can operate with NO GENSET
- Scotty Charges at up to 2500W per hour if Alternator big enough
- Lithium batteries can be replenished off 240V very,very quickly (if split runs)
Two Typical Performance Expectations. These match the two Package Prices below:
Email us for your specific energy analysis and requirements.
9600Wh of Lithium (800Ah at 12V)
The way to read these charts is to look at Column 6 "No of hours idling". This shows how many hours the vehicle needs to be idling for the scenario in each row. So in first example, in a 10 hour shift, the vehicle would need to be idling for 5.6 hours to return home at the end of 10 hour shift and have 20% battery capacity in reserve.
Adding solar to Van is very good for Summer Work
This is same example above but with added 2 x 400W Solar
14000kWh of Lithium (1200Ah at 12V)
The Best Setup is to have a secondary Alternator which is easy to do with Sprinter V6 Diesel
In this example for a 10 hour shift, the engine only has to idle for 1.9 hours and still there is 20% battery in reserve.