1) Automatic for most non vehicle applications,
(requiring ignition feed),
, requiring no ignition feed.
2) Output charging at Input voltages at and
4) and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mde allows you to override this.
100% fire proof plastic box.
No screws to corrode.
Thermal power reduction.
Multi stage fan cooling
6) Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
7) The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
8) B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery.
9) : Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
10) : LiFePO4.
11) Thge B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
12) : No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators ( ).