PVS RESOURCE PAGE
1. BATTERY AND POWER MONITORING GORRILA GLASS DISPLAY.
- Displays the State of Charge (SOC) as a percent with a coloured circle indicating the battery health (blue for healthy, orange for unhealthy, red for alarm).
- The "lightning" icon and blue "up-arrow" indicate 100% SOC is expected in 9.5 hours
- Displays Power from Redarc BMS: DC to DC or Solar Power
ASSURANCE OF BATTERY LEVEL
Big clean clear display on PICO and smartphone.
No small LED lights or buttons to push.
Easy to read Total with multiple devices installed.
All the device currents on the battery screen.
EASY TO SET ALERTS
Change alerts based on the camping or boating conditions.
Do on the smartphone with a simple select and slide.
Set alerts to visible, audible or both.
Set ALARM DELAY
PICO is constantly monitoring battery current, voltage, (temperature). Parameters are constantly being adjusted using AI.
You can set the averaging interval for calculating TTG (time-to-go) from “short” to “long”.
You can tweak the target State of Charge (SOC) threshold for the time to go. A “pre-alert’ to a low battery state.
ALL ON SMARTPHONE
Battery and Current Displays as well as other Tank and Temperature Displays are all shown on the Smartphone.
Wifi connection directly to display. No other devices required. Easy connection.
Set Alarms on Smart Display.
MONITORS LITHIUM BATTERIES
Battery types include Lead Acid, AGM, GEL, and of course Lithium.
2. HIGH ACCURACY WATER TANK (STANDARD FEATURE)
TANK SENSORS ARE KEY TO FAULTLESS MEASUREMENT
Problems faced by users measuring water tank levels start with the sensors:
The caravan Industry "cheap" sensor is known as "RV Arm". A typical example is shown on the right.
It has 5 sensor points that are fixed in position on the plastic arm.
This means that the "accuracy" of the tank measuring can be as much as 19% out. If the tank is not perfectly square (and they never are), then this "linear sensor" accuracy gets worse.
The accurate alternative can measure your tank volume within 2% accurarcy.
HIGH ACCURACY PRESSURE BASED LEVEL SENSORS
These sensors use "differential pressure" to measure the height of liquid in your tank. They work equally as well on grey water or black water as fresh water. The stanless steel sensor has a "mems" disc that accurately measures the differentail pressure.
Now you have sensors for accurate tank measurement!
3. FRIDGE TEMPERATURE MONITORING GORRILA GLASS DISPLAY. (STANDARD FEATURE)
- Displays the fridge internal temperature on same Gorilla Glass Display.
4. CARAVAN LEVEL (PITCH AND ROLL) MONITORING SMARTPHONE.
"TRULY LEVEL DARLING"
eace of mind and smiles all round. One person can level the Altitude caravan.
With the SIMARINE app you can move or adjust your caravan until it shows true level.
SIMARINE USER MANUAL >
6 x battery banks with "Real-Time Battery Health ™" (monitors current, voltage and temperature),
6 x battery voltages (12V, 24V),
14 tank levels on voltage or resistance,
- 1 Inclinometer (pitch/Roll)