Triple Insulated Solar 190W
This is a Super -high-efficiency Panel with a high Voc of 38V. It is perfect for 12V-24V-48V solar systems as two panels in series will yield 76V Voc and a current of 10A from both panels in series off the roof. Running this through a Victron Solar Controller will yield:
2 x 190W Panels in Series requires an area of 1190 x 800 each: 1190mm x 1600mm for two.
- 12V System charging at 14.4V : 26A max
- 24V System charging at 28.8V : 13A max
- 48V System charging at 52.5V : 7A max
This is a packaged product unassembled.
- 190W ETFE Flexible Solar panel 1190mm x 800mm with optimizer placed below the panel.
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate 16mm thick with 3 sets of open insulation cells.
- Polycarbonate has 4 x 12mm routed strips of removed outer polycarbonate skin leaving reservior for Sika 252 application to bond to panel and the caravan/rooftop tent/4WD roof. (Sika is not included)
- Extruded alloy front and trailing edge 790mm x 19mm, 2 for one panel.
- Lightweight at 4.8kg for 190W output (Solar Panel 3.4kg, Triple Insulated Polycarbonate 1.2kg, Sika to fix 0.3 kg, Alloy end caps 0.07kg)
- Highest quality Sunpower cells giving a 20%+ yield and 150W from 1485mm x 540mm.
- Top finish is Japanese ETFE with 5 year warranty against de-lamination or peeling.
- Triple insulated with 3 sets of air pockets in a honeycomb UV rated polycarbonate base between the solar panel and roof
- Has concealed optimizer and cabling
- Fitted with an extruded leading edge to prevent driving under overhanging trees damaging front of panel
- Has concealed airspace under for panel wiring to traverse across other panels.
- Isolated panel bonding from roof expansion
How they work:
The Triple Insulated Solar is:
- Lightweight ETFE finished flexible solar panel
- Bonded to a UV rated polycarbonate sheet
- With alloy extruded leading and trailing edges.
- Solar optimizer or connection block is mounted underneath the solar panel and is the same height as the polycarbonate triple insulating material.
- Polycarbonate triple insulating material has four layers with 3 air flow pockets between the top and bottom layer.
- Insulation factor is R3 which means it lets through 1/3 of the heat energy.
- Solar panel on top of the triple insulation layer is cooler and operates more efficiently.
- Triple insulation layer keeps inside caravan temperature cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Design prevents the solar panel being "pulled apart" by expansion of the roof.
Solar Panel Specifications:
|Temperature Co-efficient||0.32% / Degc|
|Using a MPPT Controller at 98% Efficiency|
|Max Operating Voltage to Battery MPPT Controller||14.5V (Charge)|
|Typical Max Measured Operating Current to Lithium Battery after MPPT Controller with perfect orientation at 25 deg C||9.8-10.2A|
|Unit Of Measure||each|