1800W Built-in Induction Cooktop with 2000W Smart Inverter
SINGLE INDUCTION COOKTOP
VICTRON 2000W SMART INVERTER
AND A 200Ah LITHIUM BATTERY
This article is designed to give assurance to the reader that the Safiery Single Hob Induction Cooktop can operate automatically from the Victron Smart 2,000W Inverter and a single 200Ah Lithium Battery.
How an induction cooker is 94% efficient?
Conventional stove top cooking methods heat the pan through convection and conduction. The heated pan then heats the food. The food may not be evenly heated and it is common to stir or move around the food to cook evenly. Gas cooktops are 40% efficient typically. In the wind, it is far less.directly.
An induction cooker uses electricity and magnetism to make your pan the source of heat.
Pans that are cast iron are naturally excellent. Special ferrous metals are added to alloy pans to perform well with induction.
As soon as you turn on your induction cooktop on and it detects a pot or pan, the electric coils beneath the ceran glass surface generate a magnetic field. The magnetic field transfers energy very efficiently at 94% to the pot or pan directly. It uses no heat to transfer this. As the magnetic field changes direction at high speed, the metal particles oscillate and set up eddy currents. This causes the particles in your pots and pans to an extent that they become hot.
A simple demonstation of the high efficiency is the "cool to touch" induction glass top after you remove the cooking pot. The pot is hot but the glass top is cool!. Little energy wasted!
Induction cooking is:
- Fastest way to cook - 2min for 0.5L Water at 1800W
- 94% Efficient; compared to 40% for LPG and 70% Electric
- Safe and cool to touch after use
- Ceramic glass top - easy to clean
- Cool to touch immediately after use
- Induction pots and pans now commonplace and inexpensive
- Can be set at "slow cook" - walk away and enjoy the day without worry of open flame.
- Induction cooktops require large inverters.
- Most large inverters constantly consume power even in "standby" mode.
- Some systems have complex low voltage cut outs and extra battery management systems.
But not with this package..... just 3 components....
- 1800W Single Induction Cooktop that is "built in"
- Victron Smart 2000W Inverter with Bluetooth connection to Smartphoone App
- Safiery 200Ah Lithium Battery with Bluetooth connection to Smartphone app
With these Smarts that save power and protect your battery:
- On your Smartphone, you see and can set:
- Exact power being used
- ExactBattery Voltage
- Exact AC Voltage
- On your Smartphone, you can also:
- Turn the Inverter off or into eco-mode
- Set the low voltage cutout point to protect your battery
So with the Smart 2000W Inverter you have all the power and control for 1800W Induction cooktop:
Introducing the Safiery Single Hob Induction Cooktop
- Smart IGBT control
- High grade black crystal plate
- Touch Sensor controls
- Size: 288 mm diameter top
- 260mm diameter cut out
- 85mm deep
- Power Watts: 1800W
- Has three settings of low, medium and maximum on touch control.
- Individual Controls
- Child Lock
- Booster function
- Auto Safe Switch off
- Over heat & empty pan safe off
- Cookware detection of
In the Video below, We have this equipment set up:
- Safiery Single Hob Induction Cooktop
- Victron Smart 2,000W Inverter
12V Bluetooth Controlled
- Safiery Lithium Battery
Delivers up to 200A continuously.
The time it takes a solar panel array to replenish the energy used in a typical full evening meal is:
- For a typical evening meal
About and hour for a 500W solar array to replenish
The amout of battery capacity that is used in a typical full evening meal is:
- Direct from the Lithium Batteries
About 12% of the available capacity for a 200Ah bank
- Of course none from a powered site.
Lets watch the video proof here